Posted to dev@phoenix.apache.org by nitin jha <jh...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/10 08:35:27 UTC

Group concat Impl

Hi James,

As * Group concat *requirement is so critical to us, i am forced to choose
other stack(Shark+hive) to implement. And i don't want to change it from
phoenix to shark+hive. I am aware you may have n numbers of priority items
in your list hence proposing my contribution to it.

Is it any way i can contribute to this? or is there any workaround which u
can suggest for me to implement on my own?

Appreciate any help on this.

Regards,
Nitin

Re: Group concat Impl

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@gmail.com>.
Hi Nitin,

Is there an open ticket for this feature? Could you file one?

Thanks,
Nick