Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Jörg Schad <jo...@mesosphere.io> on 2017/04/10 19:01:40 UTC

Vote now for MesosCon Asia 2017 proposals!

We had a total of 63 submissions to MesosCon Asia 2017, now it is up to you
to vote!

Please visit the following link and submit your responses. Please submit
your votes until Sunday, April the 16th 11:59 pm PDT, so you have one week
to vote and make your voice heard!

*https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/K8MLWWH
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/K8MLWWH>*

今年MesosCon我们收到了63个演讲投稿。请您打开下面的链接并进行投票。在接下来的一周里,您可以仔细考
虑并进行投票和反馈意见,我们将在这周日后汇总最终的投票结果。

*https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/K8MLWWH
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/K8MLWWH>*

* <https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/K8MLWWH>*

Best regards,
Your MesosCon PMC

Re: Vote now for MesosCon Asia 2017 proposals!

Posted by Vinod Kone <vi...@apache.org>.
Done!

Looking forward to the final program.

Posted by Jay Guo <gu...@gmail.com>.