Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com> on 2013/05/23 19:13:53 UTC

[ACS41] Outstanding items

CLOUDSTACK-2215
ACS41 SSVM does not use allocated storage ip range

The bug above needs to have my questions addressed.  Is this (1)
reproducible and (2) is it really a blocker if it is reproducible?

The other outstanding issue for 4.1.0 are the questions from Alena to
Murali and Frank posed in the email with subject="40-41 upgrade".  We
need an answer on those questions guys!

-chip

Re: [ACS41] Outstanding items

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.
On Thu, May 23, 2013 at 05:52:11PM +0000, Musayev, Ilya wrote:
> Chip
>
> I'm hoping to retry the setup today and will update tonight. (Still waiting for network team to punch firewall.) If nothing comes thru today,  I don't want to hold up the ACS41 release - since Mice was not able to reproduce this bug on 4.1
>
> I will do my best to update tonight.
>
> Thanks
> Ilya

Just so that everyone knows..  Ilya downgraded CLOUDSTACK-2215.

RE: [ACS41] Outstanding items

Re: [ACS41] Outstanding items

Posted by Murali Reddy <Mu...@citrix.com>.
On 23/05/13 10:43 PM, "Chip Childers" <ch...@sungard.com> wrote:

>CLOUDSTACK-2215
>ACS41 SSVM does not use allocated storage ip range
>
>The bug above needs to have my questions addressed.  Is this (1)
>reproducible and (2) is it really a blocker if it is reproducible?
>
>The other outstanding issue for 4.1.0 are the questions from Alena to
>Murali and Frank posed in the email with subject="40-41 upgrade".  We
>need an answer on those questions guys!
>
>-chip

Sent patch request for 4.1, for the issue raised for the bug
'CLOUDSTACK-2587: netscaler_pod_ref DB upgrade is missing from 3.0.2 to
4.x'

Patch will address both missing schema and global config parameters.