Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Karl Wettin <ka...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/21 19:39:29 UTC

Ant target package

I'm rather certain that my Ant:ing can be made better. This is more or
less the first time I do something with it.. So if you are up to it,
please review my changes to the root build.xml.

        karl

Re: Ant target package

Posted by Sean Owen <sr...@gmail.com>.
Looks fine to me. I tend to write leaner build files purely for
simplicity -- I rarely bother overriding javadoc or jar behavior, or
writing 'usage' output, and tend to not declare a lot of variables
unless it clearly helps. But that is merely preference -- I think it
looks fine as an Ant file.