Posted to marketing@cloudstack.apache.org by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com> on 2013/07/23 21:18:12 UTC

[ACS411] Volunteer to do the 4.1.1 release announcement?

Hi all!

Anyone want to take a crack at the announcement text for 4.1.1?

Release notes can be seen here:

http://jenkins.cloudstack.org/job/docs-4.1-releasenotes/

Ilya is working on the RC, so baring any re-do's we are looking at Mon /
Tues of next week to announce the bug fix release.

The announcement can be simple and easy, and should probably follow the
format that jzb used for 4.0.1 and 4.0.2 releases.

-chip

Re: [ACS411] Volunteer to do the 4.1.1 release announcement?

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.
On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 9:07 AM, Mathias Mullins <mathias.mullins@citrix.com
> wrote:

> I'Ll take a crack at it. I have to finish up this week's news and then
> I'll put it together.
>
> Thanks,
> Matt

Great!  Thanks Matt!

Re: [ACS411] Volunteer to do the 4.1.1 release announcement?

Posted by Mathias Mullins <ma...@citrix.com>.