Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Bill Barker <wb...@wilshire.com> on 2002/12/30 03:18:49 UTC

Re: Please Help me

JServ is deprecated, and AFAIK, not supported at all for Tomcat 4.x.  Since
you are running under Windows, mod_webapp isn't an option.  You'll need to
get the mod_jk connector from
http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk/release/v1.2.2
/.

"Manoj Tyagi" <ma...@meerutinfo.com> wrote in message
Hi,
I am new to this mailing list and Posting for the first time.
I have a prob. using Tomcat 4.0 on Win ME system with Apache
My Apache is configured on port 80 properly and working fine.
I am Developing Sites in PHP and Its working fine with Apache.

Now I Installed Tomcat 4.0 on my system for JSP Support.
Tomcat is working fine seperately, When i use it on Port 8080

Now i want to invoke the JSP Support from Apache.
I have been advised to Copy the ApacheModuleJserv.dll  in the Apache's
Modules Directory and to include the following line in httpd.conf

LoadModule jserv_module modules/ApacheModuleJServ.dll

I have done that.

I searched on net, and got that everytime Tomcat will generate the
tomcat-apache.conf  file in the conf directory of tomcat. It is advised to
include the following line in the httpd.conf

include "c:\tomcat\conf\tomcat-apache.conf"

My Tomcat is working fine, but there is no configuration file in the
directory.

Please help me to come out with this prob.

Regards

Manoj Tyagi