Posted to dev@systemds.apache.org by Janardhan <ja...@apache.org> on 2021/10/29 18:07:28 UTC

[DISCUSS][SYSTEMDS-3190] Do not run actions workflow for docs, files without integration tests

Hi all,

GitHub actions are unlimited but have limits in terms of concurrency.
In that end, and also to fasten the checks we could perhaps disable
not needed or empty checks.

Present configuration:

disables changes in docs and .md files

-- code [1] --
  pull_request:
    paths-ignore:
      - 'docs/**'
      - '*.md'
-- code --

Questions:

1. Any files or directory that you would like to add?
2. Any general comments or ideas about actions workflow?

--
[1] Preliminary work -
https://github.com/apache/systemds/commit/bae1506443b9c9576716291fc3cd72552a1359b8

Thanks & Regards,
Janardhan

Re: [DISCUSS][SYSTEMDS-3190] Do not run actions workflow for docs, files without integration tests

Posted by "Baunsgaard, Sebastian" <ba...@tugraz.at.INVALID>.
sounds like a good idea.

we can add to that list:

- *.html