Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Mark Miller <ma...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/25 20:27:40 UTC

Easiest way to get data dir from a plugin?

How do I get the solr / data dir from a plugin without using anything
thats deprecated?

- Mark

Re: Easiest way to get data dir from a plugin?

Posted by Mark Miller <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Ryan. Its a SearchComponent.

Re: SolrCoreAware: very cool. Had seen it, but didn't follow exactly how
it worked. I was grabbing the core off the request, but I really wanted
to set the data dir more like in the init rather then having to set it
every time, or check and set, during each prepare or process call.
SolrCoreAware will solve the issue perfectly I think.

Thanks,

Mark

Posted by Ryan McKinley <ry...@gmail.com>.
core.getDataDir()