Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by John Ross <jw...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/16 14:28:42 UTC

Aries Subsystems Support

Hi,

Because I've been the primary supporter of Aries Subsystems for quite a
while, I thought it prudent to announce that, at the end of this week, I
will be moving into a new position with a different company which currently
has no stake in Apache Aries. Consequently, I will be unable to support
this module any longer. Tom Watson and Sam Bratton are also committers and
will continue to have an interest in Subsystems for the foreseeable future.
They should be able to offer some level of support according to their
availability.

John