Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Jaiprakash Mewada <ja...@hotwaxsystems.com> on 2019/08/23 05:31:15 UTC

Request to become contributor

Hello team,

I would like to contribute to Apache Camel.
Kindly provide me access to Camel Confluence wiki, and Jira.

I have signed my ICLA, can be found here
https://people.apache.org/unlistedclas.html

Here are my details -
Name -Jaiprakash Mewada
Confluence ID - jaiprakash.mewada
Jira ID - jaiprakash.mewada

Please let me know if any additional information is required.

--
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Jaiprakash Mewada*

*HotWax Systems*

Re: Request to become contributor

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@gmail.com>.
And if you want to work on something from the JIRA issues it is sufficient
to add a comment under the issue you choose.

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

--
Claus Ibsen