Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Kevin J. Turner" <kt...@dceg.com> on 2002/03/11 19:07:15 UTC

are there any good tag usage examples anywhere online?

Does anyone know of any good web sites that show *examples* of all
the different Struts tags? The user guide is extremely ineffective in
that capactity.

--
Kevin J. Turner / dot com Entertainment Group
150 Randall Street, Oakville, Ontario L6J 1P4

Re: are there any good tag usage examples anywhere online?

Posted by Chuck Cavaness <ch...@attbi.com>.
I know this doesn't help you at all right now, but I'll be covering all of
them in Chapter 8 of the OReilly Struts book. Hopefully that will be one of
the early chapters that I put out for review, as many people have asked me
for it. Again, sorry it's still a couple of weeks away, but I just wanted
to respond to you question.

Chuck