Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Adam Lipscombe <ad...@expensys.com> on 2004/08/06 11:38:37 UTC

Tool to convert HTML to Struts JSP's?

Folks,

My Web Designer is supplying HTML files straight from DreamWeaver. I need to
convert them to JSP for use with Struts 1.1.

If there a tool to assist with this? (doing it by hand is going to be
tedious....)

Previous list answers include Struts Console from James Holmes. I downloaded
this but I cant see how it will help. It appears to be a GUI for the struts
config file.

TIA -Adam

Re: Tool to convert HTML to Struts JSP's?

Posted by bryan <ni...@gmail.com>.
Your methodology is wrong. You should create the pages etc and the logic flow
yourself throughout the application.

Use css for everything so that the designer can just give u a stylesheet.

Use the tiles framework to use global templates.

--b

Posted by Adam Lipscombe <ad...@expensys.com>.

Posted by Vic Cekvenich <ce...@portalvu.com>.
ren *.html *.jsp