Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by Toufic Arabi <ta...@redhat.com> on 2013/09/25 16:17:08 UTC

JUDDI Portal and EAP 6

Hello,

We are trying to build and deploy JUDDI 3.1.3 on EAP 6.0.1

So far we have done the following:
- built JUDDI from source http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/juddi/tags/juddi-3.1.3
- created the necessary jboss-deployment-structure.xml, and packaged with war
- built backend database mysql version 5.1.69 for JUDDI
- The mysql connector we are using is version 5.1.6
- reverted to hibernate version 4.14 Final for the JUDDI war
- made necessary changes to persistence.xml to fit with hibernate version change and EAP 6 classloading

We were able to deploy JUDDI 3.1.3 with the configuration we have done above and access it via

https://hostname:8443/juddiv3/

However, we would like to get directions on how to build and deploy the JUDDI portal. The https://hostname:8443/pluto/portal/jUDDI URL returns a 404 which is because the portal/pluto was not included in the juddi.war artifact we built and deployed.

Thanks!

--

Toufic Arabi
Consultant, Red Hat Consulting

Re: JUDDI Portal and EAP 6

Posted by Alex O'Ree <sp...@gmail.com>.
I think you meant the "user" distribution list

Re: JUDDI Portal and EAP 6

Posted by Alex O'Ree <sp...@gmail.com>.
There's a live version here
http://uddiconsole-jbossoverlord.rhcloud.com/

it's a few revisions old, but its pretty much the same

Re: JUDDI Portal and EAP 6

Posted by Toufic Arabi <ta...@redhat.com>.

Re: JUDDI Portal and EAP 6

Posted by Alex O'Ree <sp...@gmail.com>.

Re: JUDDI Portal and EAP 6

Posted by Toufic Arabi <ta...@redhat.com>.

Re: JUDDI Portal and EAP 6

Posted by Alex O'Ree <sp...@gmail.com>.

Re: JUDDI Portal and EAP 6

Posted by Toufic Arabi <ta...@redhat.com>.

Re: JUDDI Portal and EAP 6

Posted by Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com>.
The linked worked. Thanks :)

Re: JUDDI Portal and EAP 6

Re: JUDDI Portal and EAP 6

Posted by Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com>.

Re: JUDDI Portal and EAP 6

Re: JUDDI Portal and EAP 6

Posted by Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com>.
Hi Toufic,

Re: JUDDI Portal and EAP 6

Posted by Alex O'Ree <sp...@gmail.com>.
Build http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/juddi/tags/juddi-3.1.3/juddi-console/
from source. That should give you a war file for deployment. Is there
a particular reason you want to use 3.1.3?

The current trunk is 3.2 and should give you a ton of new features and
a brand new "portal" that has a lot more functionality. It's still
being worked on, but the trunk should be stable enough for use