Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Geoff Callender <ab...@mac.com> on 2007/04/25 14:56:15 UTC

Adding getLink() to ICallback

I'd like to see a getLink() method added to ICallback so we can do
redirect-after-post with the callback.

	public ILink getLink(IRequestCycle cycle);

The reason is that I like to keep a "callback stack" as I descend
into the pages.  A page can pop its calling page off the stack and
often I'd like to redirect to it rather than just activate it.

Any comments?

Re: Adding getLink() to ICallback

Posted by Geoff Callender <ge...@mac.com>.
Thanks, Jesse.  I've added it to JIRA and included implementation code.

	https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAPESTRY-1429

Geoff

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.