Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Lance Finn Helsten <he...@xmission.com> on 2007/11/07 19:11:04 UTC

MacOS X launchd Config File

I have created a configuration file that will handle on demand
launching of ServiceMix under MacOS X's launchd system. Who do I talk
to about getting this placed in the documentation?

Lance Finn Helsten
helsten@xmission.com

progress depends on the unreasonable man (George Bernard Shaw).

Re: MacOS X launchd Config File

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
If you have a login,  I can grant you access to the wiki, but you will have
to fax a CLA to cover your attribution (or attach a patch the a JIRA).  Just
tell me which way you prefer.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet