Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by David Rieber <dr...@google.com> on 2019/01/04 23:00:23 UTC

Beam Contribution

Hello,
My name is David Rieber. I work on Google Cloud Dataflow Service. I would
like to be added as a contributor to Beam. My Jira user name is drieber.
Thanks!

Re: Beam Contribution

Posted by Robert Burke <ro...@frantil.com>.
I like that idea. Even something as simple as "I'm working on X,Y,Z and
here's my github profile." It would also be handy for allowing users
tagging in specific folks if there's a particular aspect they want to
discuss.

Re: Beam Contribution

Posted by Maximilian Michels <mx...@apache.org>.
Hi David,