Posted to users@shindig.apache.org by Umashanthi Pavalanathan <um...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/01 18:45:57 UTC

Implementation of methods in the osapi.* namespace

Hi,

I want to know how the methods specified in the osapi.* namespace of the
JavaScript API (
http://opensocial-resources.googlecode.com/svn/spec/draft/Social-Gadget.xml#osapi.people)
are implemented in Shindig.

For eg: How the get method of osapi.people is implemented in Shindig?

Is there any implementation which facilitate to persist the friends list of
a Person, in Shindig?
If not, can you suggest me a way to implement a method to do this task?

It would be great if someone can help me to figure out these.

Thanks,
Umashanthi

Re: Implementation of methods in the osapi.* namespace

Posted by Paul Lindner <li...@inuus.com>.
All osapi methods in shindig are implemented using the RPC transport

http://opensocial-resources.googlecode.com/svn/spec/draft/Social-API-Server.xml#People-Service

<http://opensocial-resources.googlecode.com/svn/spec/draft/Social-API-Server.xml#People-Service>The
javascript implementation is a thin layer on top of this.