Posted to users@maven.apache.org by NR031 <na...@cognizant.com> on 2009/03/23 07:50:16 UTC

Building openESB projects using Maven 2.1.0

Hi,

   I am having a NetBeans 6.1 composite application project and I am able to
build it with the NetBeans generated ant script. but I am just trying to
build this module using Maven 2.1.0. Is it possible to build the application
using Maven?

Thanks in advance,

Re: Building openESB projects using Maven 2.1.0

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
>   I am having a NetBeans 6.1 composite application project and I am able to
> build it with the NetBeans generated ant script. but I am just trying to
> build this module using Maven 2.1.0. Is it possible to build the application
> using Maven?

A great question... for the OpenESB mailing list.

Wayne