Posted to users@hudi.apache.org by Vinoth Chandar <vi...@apache.org> on 2020/10/30 06:01:22 UTC

Re: Reg weekly sync meeting

+ users list as well.

Re: Reg weekly sync meeting

Posted by Vinoth Chandar <vi...@apache.org>.
Updated the cadence to bi-weekly.  We will update the next meeting day each
time we meet and keep the following wiki upto date

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/HUDI/Apache+Hudi+Community+Bi-Weekly+Sync

Re: Reg weekly sync meeting

Posted by Udit Mehrotra <ud...@apache.org>.
+1 Bi-weekly would be better.

Re: Reg weekly sync meeting

Posted by Vinoth Chandar <vi...@apache.org>.

Re: Reg weekly sync meeting

Posted by Mani Jindal <ma...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: Reg weekly sync meeting

Posted by nishith agarwal <n3...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: Reg weekly sync meeting

Posted by Sivabalan <n....@gmail.com>.
+1

On Mon, Nov 2, 2020 at 11:57 AM Vinoth Chandar <vi...@apache.org> wrote:

> +1
>
> On Mon, Nov 2, 2020 at 8:44 AM Balaji Varadarajan
> <v....@ymail.com.invalid> wrote:
>
> >  +1
> >     On Sunday, November 1, 2020, 09:13:44 PM PST, Gary Li <
> > garyli1019@outlook.com> wrote:
> >
> >  +1 for biweekly meeting.

-Sivabalan

Re: Reg weekly sync meeting