Posted to dev@streampipes.apache.org by Florian Micklich <fl...@disy.net.INVALID> on 2020/01/29 11:08:54 UTC

geo-operations features for streampipes

Hello everyone,

I just want to quick introduce myself. My name is Florian and I am
working at Disy GmbH in Karlsruhe.

I am planning to implement some geo-operations in Streampipes. In my
master thesis I already did some preparations  regarding this and
developed some prototypes.

The geometry types shall be implemented with Java Topology Suite. Data
in this context means spacial data and should be more  than the typical
WGS84/WGS84 projection. To handle different projections I am planning to
use either Apache SIS or Proj4.

So anyone who would like to be part of the discussion or implementation
process is therefore very welcome.

I'm  looking forward  to implement cool new features for Streampipes :)

Florian

--
Disy Informationssysteme GmbH
Florian Micklich

Firmensitz: Ludwig-Erhard-Allee 6, 76131 Karlsruhe
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Mannheim, HRB 107964
Geschäftsführer: Claus Hofmann

Bitte beachten Sie folgende Informationen für Kunden, Lieferanten und Bewerber
- Datenschutz: www.disy.net/datenschutz
- Informationspflichten:  www.disy.net/informationspflichten