Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Klaus Bertram <be...@n-bis.de> on 2001/09/06 17:46:43 UTC

[C21] xsp:get-parameters a litle bug?

Hi all,

I know you are working hard at the first release.

So here is a confusion between the docs and the xsp.

the parameters:
sidemap
<map:match pattern="index.html">
 <map:generate type="serverpages" src="docs/start.xsp">
<!-- try out all cofigurations in this order -->
  <map:parameter name="userRole" value="noLogin"/>
  <parameter name="userRole" value="noLogin"/> <!-- throw exception in
sitemap -->
  <param name="userRole" value="noLogin"/>
  <param name="userRole">noLogin</param>
<!-- end try out -->
 </map:generate>
 <map:transform src="stylesheets/start-html.xsl"/>
 <map:serialize/>
</map:match>

at xsp:
<para>userRole:<xsp:expr>parameters.getParameter("userRole")</xsp:expr></par
a>
(to do it is descript at matchers_selectors.xsp at "So what are the
differences?")
exeption is thrown:
Exception org.apache.avalon.framework.parameters.ParameterException must be
caught, or it must be declared in the throws clause of this method.

I try it also with:
<xsp:get-parameter name="userRole"/> and <xsp-request:get-parameter
name="userRole"/>
(included xmlns:xsp-request="http://apache.org/xsp/request/2.0")
they where on values in the side

excuse when I post to dev, but I think it's important for the relese.

Klaus

nbis - Röttgerweg 10 - 51371 Leverkusen
phone: +49-214-206494-0
fax:   +49-214-206494-44