Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by Trevor Grant <tr...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/05 16:44:47 UTC

Re: How to use Mahout's model recommender in online experiments ?

Sorry for late response on this.

Might be worth checking out:
https://github.com/rawkintrevo/fsf17-twitter-recos

This is the corresponding talk. (relevant part starts at about 18:30)
https://youtu.be/h3j1JdtbhOI

Trevor Grant
Data Scientist
https://github.com/rawkintrevo
http://stackexchange.com/users/3002022/rawkintrevo
http://trevorgrant.org

*"Fortunate is he, who is able to know the causes of things."  -Virgil*