Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/05 17:48:44 UTC

Re: svn commit: r820460 - in /tuscany/java/sca/modules/builder/src/main/java/org/apache/tuscany/sca/builder/impl: ComponentBuilderImpl.java CompositeComponentTypeBuilderImpl.java ModelBuilderImpl.java

Hi,

I had to make such changes to fix the property source calculation.

Taking an example,

<composite name="Composite1">
    <component name="C1">
        <implementation.composite name="ns1:Composite11"/>
        <property name="p2" value="1"/>
    </component>

    <component name="C2">
        <implementation.composite name="ns1:Composite11"/>
        <property name="p2" value="2"/>
    </component>

</composite>

<composite name="Composite11" ...>
    <property name="p2" value="11"/>
    <component name="C11">
        <...>
        <property name="p1" source="$p2"/>
    </component>
</composite>

In the componentType for Composite11, the property value is set to 11. Both
component C1 and C2 have the same componentType, but they configure the
property p2 to different values. I understand that the component property
inherit its value from the componentType but I don't think we should push
the component property value into the componentType.

Thanks,
Raymond