Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Marnie McCormack <ma...@googlemail.com> on 2006/11/23 16:22:40 UTC

Client JDK 1.4 build

All,

Been trying to dig out the email I sent about this recently - but lost in
the mist :-(

In lieu of that, posting briefly to clarify discussions around the java
client code and JDK 1.4. IIRC we discussed this previously on the list and
agreed to use the retrotranslator to back-build a 1.4 version of the client.

I'll raise a JIRA to cover this action - see the project release pages for
previous reference to this. Kinda got lost in all the recent activity.

Once the M1 dust settles we should start contributions to a project release
guide and incoporate items like this, docs etc.

If anyone wants to revisit this discussion, probably best to post a
vote-able thread.

Thanks & Regards,
Marnie

Re: Client JDK 1.4 build