Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Brian Fox <br...@infinity.nu> on 2011/07/29 18:24:48 UTC

Central IP number changes

We're moving around some switching gear to have faster internet access
for Central. Because of this, the ip numbers for the US Central
servers will change. This should not affect most users unless your
corporate IT has firewall rules locked to the old ips. You can see
more details about the change here:
http://www.sonatype.com/people/2011/07/the-central-repository-is-getting-faster-are-you-ready-for-the-new-ips/

Thanks,
Brian

Re: Central IP number changes

Posted by Brian Fox <br...@infinity.nu>.
As of this morning we enabled the global load balancing and users
closest to the EU Nameservers will start hitting the UK server
automatically.