Posted to fortress@directory.apache.org by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/29 14:23:55 UTC

Re: Bootstrap UI for Wicket pages in fortress?

Hi Shawn,

If you could conjure up a docker image with the prerequisites, that
would be awesome. Or a cloud instance is also good.

While we love to learn, there's only so much time we can devote to
this undertaking. I'd rather focus on the bootstrap+wicket side than
working on 2-4 weeks of configuration.

Martijn

Posted by Shawn McKinney <sm...@apache.org>.
Cool, the connection params for using slapd in docker are as follows.  You’ll want to replace existing props, in src/main/resources/fortress.properties with:
host=localhost
port=32768
admin.user=cn=Manager,dc=openldap,dc=org
config.root=ou=Config,dc=openldap,dc=org

The ldap port and suffix are different than default.  All other values should remain the same.

For connecting to ldap in cloud we’ll have slightly different values than above - obviously.  I didn’t receive your pgp public key as attachment, it won’t pass thru our mailing list.  Can you email it to me privately?

Thanks,
Shawn

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Shawn McKinney <sm...@apache.org>.