Posted to dev@commonsrdf.apache.org by Benedikt Ritter <br...@apache.org> on 2015/03/30 12:50:36 UTC

@author tags

Hi,

at the Apache Commons project, we've decided to attribute authors of the
code in the developers section of pom.xml. While browsing the code, I found
four classes with @author tag:

- simple/src/test/java/org/apache/commons/rdf/simple/BlankNodeImplTest.java
- simple/src/test/java/org/apache/commons/rdf/simple/TypesTest.java
- api/src/test/java/org/apache/commons/rdf/api/AbstractBlankNodeTest.java
- simple/src/main/java/org/apache/commons/rdf/simple/Types.java

Would it be a problem for the Commons RDF community to move this
attributions to pom.xml?

Thank you!
Benedikt

--
http://people.apache.org/~britter/
http://www.systemoutprintln.de/

Re: @author tags

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Mar 30, 2015 at 3:50 AM, Benedikt Ritter <br...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> at the Apache Commons project, we've decided to attribute authors of the
> code in the developers section of pom.xml. While browsing the code, I found
> four classes with @author tag:
>
> - simple/src/test/java/org/apache/commons/rdf/simple/BlankNodeImplTest.java
> - simple/src/test/java/org/apache/commons/rdf/simple/TypesTest.java
> - api/src/test/java/org/apache/commons/rdf/api/AbstractBlankNodeTest.java
> - simple/src/main/java/org/apache/commons/rdf/simple/Types.java
>
> Would it be a problem for the Commons RDF community to move this
> attributions to pom.xml?

+1

Gary

<http://www.manning.com/bauer3/>
Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
Home: http://garygregory.com/
Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory

Re: @author tags

Posted by Sergio Fernández <se...@redlink.co>.
+0, both ways work for me, but if Commons has a rule about that let's
follow it

Sergio Fernández
Partner Technology Manager
Redlink GmbH