Posted to websh-user@tcl.apache.org by pongi <po...@pongi.it> on 2004/05/20 11:26:43 UTC

File upload

I tried to make up a script to allow file upload, but (as usual) nothing
is working right; even though I followed the "File upload" example my
[web::formvar fileuploaded] become a list of 1 item, containing only the
remote (clientside) filename. Where do are the uploaded file? Should I
tweak apache? How??

Thank you,
png

Re: File upload

Posted by Ronnie Brunner <ro...@netcetera.ch>.
> I tried to make up a script to allow file upload, but (as usual) nothing
> is working right; even though I followed the "File upload" example my
> [web::formvar fileuploaded] become a list of 1 item, containing only the
> remote (clientside) filename. Where do are the uploaded file? Should I
> tweak apache? How??

Did you set the encoding in the form properly?

<form method="post" action="/your/handler" enctype="multipart/form-data">
<input type="file" name="uploadfile">

otherwise your browser doesn't send a file ...

Regards
Ronnie