Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by meduolis <me...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/29 21:26:52 UTC

BigDecimal field automatic validation

Hello,

I am using CompoundPropertyModel with some text fields. One of them is:

Later, when I try to enter invalid value for that field like "qwerty" (not
decimal type), I got validation message that wrong value entered. Even if I
have not added type validator.

But today, after I try to enter non-decimal value, it does not validates
this value and throws exception:

Any ideas, why this automatic validation for text field with generics does
not work anymore?