Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Bernhard Huber <be...@a1.net> on 2002/12/06 20:57:38 UTC

compiling cocoon testcase

hi,
i have fixed src/test java files, see the commit mailings.
i have still one question:
the jar excalibur-testcase-1.0.jar is missing in the lib/** dirs.

I found the junit.jar in the tools/lib dir, as
excalibur-testcase-1.0.jar is not needed at run-time,
i would suggest adding excalibur-testcase-1.0.jar to tools/lib.

any comments?

after adding excalibur-testcase-1.0.jar "ant test" should run again.

bye bernhard

Re: compiling cocoon testcase

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@verizon.net>.
Bernhard Huber wrote:

> hi,
> i have fixed src/test java files, see the commit mailings.
> i have still one question:
> the jar excalibur-testcase-1.0.jar is missing in the lib/** dirs.
>
> I found the junit.jar in the tools/lib dir, as
> excalibur-testcase-1.0.jar is not needed at run-time,
> i would suggest adding excalibur-testcase-1.0.jar to tools/lib.

Sounds good to me.

> any comments?
>
> after adding excalibur-testcase-1.0.jar "ant test" should run again.

Then please add it.

Vadim