Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by emilSverige <es...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/30 09:41:24 UTC

Which revision to get if I want version 2.1.3?

Hi, I want to check out the cxf source code from svn to apply a fix (see
http://www.nabble.com/Client-doesn%27t-follow-redirect-td21069032.html#a21078866
this post  ).
I don't want to get the latest from svn, but the latest stable version
(2.1.3). I can't find which revision to check out, can anyone please help me
out?

Kind regards
Emil

Re: Which revision to get if I want version 2.1.3?

Posted by emilSverige <es...@gmail.com>.
Thank you!

Re: Which revision to get if I want version 2.1.3?

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi

You can get the CXF-2.1.3 source code from here[1]
[1] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/tags/cxf-2.1.3/

Willem