Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Andrew Fielden <af...@tibco.com> on 2006/11/10 15:33:45 UTC

[Axis2] Problem running sample client in Eclipse

I'm attempting to run one of the example clients from Eclipse
(sample11).
At run time I get this error:

	Exception in thread "main" org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Module
not found
	at
org.apache.axis2.description.AxisService.engageModule(AxisService.java:3
95)
	at
org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.engageModule(ServiceClient.java:27
9)
	at wscaller.Client.main(Client.java:62)

I'm not clear on exactly where the '.mar' files should live. I thought
the location would be configured via a System property, but Axis
obviously isn't finding them.

        System.setProperty("axis2.home", "rampart-tute");

        //Engage rampart
        client.engageModule(new QName("rampart"));

Re: [Axis2] Problem running sample client in Eclipse

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

If you try running the client with ant build find provided with the
samples you should be able to create the client repo for it. Please
see "build/client_repositories" directory in the "samples/basic" dir
after running sample11 client.

Thanks,
Ruchith

www.ruchith.org

Re: [Axis2] Problem running sample client in Eclipse

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi,