Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Peng, Meimin" <mp...@atxna.com> on 2003/10/13 17:02:41 UTC

design question

Hi,

Please help about app design in struts.
What I want to do is like tomcat manager tool to allow user stop or start
certain services.
For instance:
I'll have a serviceview.jsp to populate all the services from
servicesHashTable.
In jsp page, I'll have service description which will display current
condition for a specific service and two links(stop, start) to allow next
events.
I know I can use <logic:iterate id="element" name="servicesViewHashTable">
Desc <bean:write name="element" property="desc"/>
Start <bean:write name="element" property="start"/>
</logic:iterate>
to bring each service.

The problem is:
I want to make start is a link associate with an action, come back to
refresh the serviceview.jsp and of course,
service description will change from stop to start for example.
The link will be similar like this:
name="element" property="start"/>"...

How to make it work in the configuration? What else I'll need? Thanks in
advance.
--Zoe

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  The information in this e-mail is privileged and
confidential.  Any use, copying or dissemination of any portion of this
e-mail by or to anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is unauthorized.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please reply to sender and delete
it from your system immediately.