Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Andreas Kuckartz <a....@ping.de> on 2013/09/17 21:04:42 UTC

Build fails: org.apache.stanbol.entityhub.indexing.source.jenatdb.RdfIndexingSourceTest

The build currently fails this test:
org.apache.stanbol.entityhub.indexing.source.jenatdb.RdfIndexingSourceTest

surefire log is appended.

Cheers,
Andreas

"mvn clean install" fails Re: Build fails: org.apache.stanbol.entityhub.indexing.source.jenatdb.RdfIndexingSourceTest

Posted by Andreas Kuckartz <a....@ping.de>.
"mvn -e clean install" also fails but differently.

Appended are two of the surefire reports (there are more).

Cheers,
Andreas

Rupert Westenthaler:

Posted by Rupert Westenthaler <ru...@gmail.com>.