Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Stack <st...@duboce.net> on 2010/04/15 06:42:19 UTC

0.20.4RC1? (WAS -> Re: Vote on 0.20.3.1)

Unless objection, I was going to put up a 0.20.4 Release Candidate 1
made from the tip of the 0.20_pre_durability branch tomorrow.

Andrew, I was thinking you could level your ec2 guns at the RC or,
would you rather me wait and let you go at the tip of the branch
first?  Just say.

Anything else we need to get in before I cut the candidate?
Thanks,
St.Ack

Re: 0.20.4RC1? (WAS -> Re: Vote on 0.20.3.1)

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 11:13 PM, Todd Lipcon <to...@cloudera.com> wrote:
> I'm cool with an rc, but what is our timeline for testing? Given we just
> committed 2248, which is a pretty huge change, I think we should let it soak
> for developers for at least a week or so before moving from rc to release?

For sure.   RCs are out for a week or so usually.
Good on you Todd,
St.Ack

Posted by Todd Lipcon <to...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.