Posted to dev@linkis.apache.org by 康悦Rita <ri...@163.com> on 2022/09/20 10:43:54 UTC

[DISCUSS] Jobtypes plugin for Schedulis, which matches the Linkis1.2.0 compilation module

Dear:

Wechat group "Apache Linkis community Development group "chat records are as follows:  微信群"Apache Linkis 社区开发群"的聊天记录如下:

—————  2022-9-12  —————

jyh  10:04

Guys, which module code should the Schedulis JobTypes plugin compile if it matches Linkis1.2.0?

jyh  10:06

At present

jyh  10:06

The downloaded JobTypes plug-in matches Linkis1.1.2.

Mr. Flash 10:10

With the latest

jyh  10:11

Schedulis latest?

jyh  10:12

The JobTypes plug-in, version 0.7.0, only matches Linkis1.1.2.

jyh  10:13

I mean this plugin, can it compile itself?

jyh  10:14

Or does the JobTypes plug-in, version 0.7.0, match Linkis1.1.2 and also work with version 1.2.0?

Mr. Flash 10:15

Jobtype is the application whose code is in Schedulis

Mr. Flash 10:16

You can compile it yourself

Mr. Flash 10:16

Try POM instead

jyh  10:17

Which?

jyh  10:17

I looked but I couldn't find it

jyh  10:18

I changed the Schedulis to depend on my environment, but the Jobtypes plug-in has not been found.

Bao the 10:23

There's one in the DSS,

peacewong@WDS  10:27

Adaptation of the

peacewong@WDS  10:28

If the version ADAPTS, the external interface does not change

jyh  10:30

I see that the JobTypes plug-in for Schedulis uses version 1.1.2.

Mr. Flash 10:36

This normally needs to compile itself

jyh  10:39

Thank you very muchjyh  10:04

各位大佬,Schedulis 的 jobtypes 插件,如果匹配linkis1.2.0版本,应该编译哪个模块代码?

jyh  10:06

目前

jyh  10:06

下载的 jobtypes 插件匹配的是linkis1.1.2版本。

闪电先生  10:10

用最新的

jyh  10:11

Schedulis最新?

jyh  10:12

目前0.7.0版本的jobtypes 插件只有匹配linkis1.1.2。

jyh  10:13

我意思是这个插件,是不是可以自己编译的?

jyh  10:14

或者还是说0.7.0版本的jobtypes 插件匹配linkis1.1.2,也适用于1.2.0版本?

闪电先生  10:15

jobtype这个应用,代码在schedulis

闪电先生  10:16

可以自行编译

闪电先生  10:16

改下pom试试

jyh  10:17

哪个?

jyh  10:17

我找了没找到

jyh  10:18

我是把Schedulis改了依赖适配我的环境,但是 jobtypes 插件一直没找到。

bao洋  10:23

dss里面有一个,

peacewong@WDS  10:27

适配的