Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by "Treggiari, Leo" <le...@intel.com> on 2014/10/15 22:58:35 UTC

Plugin documentation

In our Intel XDK plugin selection UI, we have a link to the documentation with each plugin.  In our current release the URL looks like this:

http://cordova.apache.org/docs/en/3.3.0/cordova_camera_camera.md.html

I can't find that style of documentation for releases later than 3.3.  I can find plugin documentation in cordova.io, e.g.

http://plugins.cordova.io/#/package/org.apache.cordova.camera

Has the cordova.apache.org/docs "style" of documentation been "retired", or did it move somewhere else?

Thanks,
Leo

Re: Plugin documentation

Posted by Jesse <pu...@gmail.com>.
Plugin documentation now lives with each plugin, so Camera plugin 3.4+ docs
are here [1]
All core plugins are using the same doc/ folder structure, so tools like
XDK, and plugins.cordova.io can reliably link/consume to them.

[1] https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugin-camera/blob/master/doc/index.md

@purplecabbage
risingj.com