Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by wicket user <wi...@comley.org> on 2007/08/16 16:42:28 UTC

url mapping and wizards

Hi,

I've just started using Wicket and I've managed to mount pages so that the
urls are cleaned up but for the life of me I can't seem to get it to work
with Wizard pages. Is there a trick to this?

At the moment it looks like this:
http://localhost:8080/myapp/app/?wicket:interface=:12::::

I've tried mounting the wizard page as well as mounting the package that the
wizard is in but with no luck.

Many thanks
Simon

Re: url mapping and wizards

Posted by Roland Kaercher <ic...@rolandkaercher.de>.
Hello Simon,

you could encrypt your URL as described here:
http://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/obfuscating-urls.html

Roland

Re: url mapping and wizards

Posted by wicket user <wi...@comley.org>.