Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Iratxe Lejarreta <ir...@axios.es> on 2009/07/03 13:26:28 UTC

Struts project deployment

Hi,

When I deploy a struts project with Weblogic the result is a welcome page but
with strange symbols.

Does anyone know why?

I attach the result page.

Thanks in advance.

Iratxe Lejarreta
www.axios.es

Re: Struts project deployment

Posted by Iratxe Lejarreta <ir...@axios.es>.
On Monday 06 July 2009 02:43:20 pm Greg Lindholm wrote:
> > When I deploy a struts project with Weblogic the result is a welcome page
> > but with strange symbols.
> >

> > Does anyone know why?
> >

> > I attach the result page.
> >

> > Thanks in advance.
> >

> > Regards,
> >

> > --
> > Iratxe Lejarreta
> > www.axios.es

> You will need to include everything you send inline.
> If you want help you really should include all the relevant information
> such as which version of Struts and your configuration etc.

Ok, I forgot to send the attachment.
The version of Struts is 1.2.9 and Weblogic 10.3.

Posted by Greg Lindholm <gr...@gmail.com>.