Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by Jason Brenton <JB...@CYCLOGENESIS.com> on 2000/11/22 21:35:36 UTC

I need to find the correct w3c reference.

I need to find a working copy of w3c's DOM 2 for my dev tests, but Have not
seen it, Can anybody tell me where I  can get it.

Re: I need to find the correct w3c reference.

Posted by "David C. Hicks" <dh...@machturtle.com>.
If you're referring to the document describing DOM, try www.w3c.org.
They should have it available online.

--
David C. Hicks
Mach Turtle Technologies,  Inc. (www.machturtle.com)

Re: I need to find the correct w3c reference.

Posted by "David C. Hicks" <dh...@machturtle.com>.