Posted to dev@tez.apache.org by Jonathan Eagles <je...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/08 00:18:16 UTC

Tez UI updates

I have come across TEZ-8 regarding efforts towards providing a Tez UI and
want to offer help to whomever is leading this effort. This feature is
highly critical to me and with the release of Hadoop 2.4.0, there is no
apparent blocker with the delivery of the YARN Timeline Server or other
more elaborate solutions.

Jon

RE: Tez UI updates

Posted by Bikas Saha <bi...@hortonworks.com>.
Jonathan,

Thanks for your help with this feature. I think we have enough infra ready
to support this feature now and with your contributions we could look at
bringing this into the 0.5 or 0.6 release.

Thanks
Bikas

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE