Posted to dev@lucenenet.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> on 2017/05/01 13:37:33 UTC

Re: [01/45] lucenenet git commit: Lucene.Net.Icu: Corrected license header for StringCharacterIterator (which doesn't exist in the JDK)

On 2017-04-30, <ni...@apache.org> wrote:

> Lucene.Net.Icu: Corrected license header for StringCharacterIterator (which doesn't exist in the JDK)

I've been trying to follow the history of this file. It looks as if you
added it with commit b842fd1 without any license and added the OpenJDK
license with 6247efe.

Have you written the class yourself or where did it come from?

BTW, great work on replacing the OpenJDK stuff with Harmony code, many
thanks.

Stefan

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On 2017-05-01, Shad Storhaug wrote:

> I added the license because I thought it came from the OpenJDK, but I was mistaken - this was something that was created because the Highlighter tests require a concrete instance of CharacterIterator to pass, but it is not used in production code.

Many thanks

     Stefan

Posted by Shad Storhaug <sh...@shadstorhaug.com>.
Stefan,

I added the license because I thought it came from the OpenJDK, but I was mistaken - this was something that was created because the Highlighter tests require a concrete instance of CharacterIterator to pass, but it is not used in production code.

Thanks,
Shad Storhaug (NightOwl888)