Posted to dev@olingo.apache.org by Madhawa Kasun Gunasekara <ma...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/09 06:35:57 UTC

[OlingoV4] ODataImpl class not found when creating OData4Impl instance

Hi all,

I was trying to create OdataV4 instance by using following javacode. I have
added dependencies as server-core, server-api, commons-api, commons-core
and server-core-ext to the project. but I couldn't able to import the
ODataImpl class.
OData odata = OData4Impl.newInstance();

I'm getting following error

cannot access org.apache.olingo.server.core.ODataImpl
[ERROR] class file for org.apache.olingo.server.core.ODataImpl not found
[ERROR] OData odata = OData4Impl.newInstance();
[ERROR] -> [Help 1]

Any help on this matter in highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Madhawa

Re: [OlingoV4] ODataImpl class not found when creating OData4Impl instance

Posted by mibo <mi...@apache.org>.
Hi Madhawa,

How do you compile your source code (e.g. the servlet)?
Do you use e.g. maven or an IDE like Eclipse?

Normally with „server-core“ and „server-api“ in your classpath (or correctly defined as dependency) there should be no issues.

Or can you provide your project on e.g. Github?

Best regards,
Michael

Posted by Madhawa Kasun Gunasekara <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Bolz, Michael" <mi...@sap.com>.