Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Brian Lee <br...@hotmail.com> on 2002/09/05 15:46:10 UTC

File Upload max size error clears out rest of form

I have a form that has a couple of FormFiles on it. If they are under the
max size then everything goes well and validation works as you would expect.

If one of them exceeds the max size, the other form properties are nulled
out. I come back to my input with the error message for my file and then
every other field fails validation.

Is there any way to stop the rest of my form being emptied if an uploaded
file exceeds the max size?

Thanks,
BAL