Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Chris Mylonas <ch...@opencsta.org> on 2012/04/25 12:25:37 UTC

[OT] - eclipse shortcuts link, i always forget them

Hi -

I'm sure there's a tapestry component in this down the track for a fanatic...

Apologies for the mid-week off-topicness.  I just came across this shortcut page when looking for the meagre search and replace function - I'm sure there's a beauty in it for a few of you.
http://www.shortcutworld.com/en/win/Eclipse.html

After many years of using vim, eclipse is like the controls of a 747 - all there, you just have to get used to them!

Creative Commons License
Chris