Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Deepak Warrier <de...@hotmail.com> on 2008/07/23 21:29:33 UTC

Axis CPP new user - how to resolver linker errors

Hi All
I am new to Axis CPP and was trying to generate some client codes to access a webservice using axis cpp on Windows and Eclipse CDT:
I was able to build the client-side stubs using WSDL2ws. However I am unable to set up the client code:
I was able to compile the code but am getting linker errors of the form: undefined reference to `axiscpp::Stub::Stub(char const*, axiscpp::AXIS_PROTOCOL_TYPE)'....etc
Does anybody have an idea how I could fix this?
Thanks much
Deepak
Today is a gift from nature -thats why its called Present.
http://www.windowslive.com/family_safety/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_family_safety_072008

RE: Axis CPP new user - how to access an existing web-service

Posted by kpanil <kp...@gmail.com>.
"Hi just a folllowup question:

when I tried to checkout from
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/webservices/axis/trunk/c/, svn complained -
Repository moved temporarily to '/viewvc/webservices/axis/trunk/c/'; please
relocate"

Could you please advise how to get the latest source.

thanks in advance
Regards
--Anil

  _____

Re: Axis2 and WSDL Attributes

Posted by Tony Hoyt <gm...@yahoo.com>.

"Opportunities multiply as they are seized." - Sun Tzu
Okay, My bad, I figured it out.  I just got freaked out when it happened.  The general issue is simple.  It appears with a wsdl I've used, that the writer assumed that any attribute that didn't specify a type, was by default typed xs:string.  As such, Axis didn't know how to handle the objects, and resulted in some errors in my project.  I went back and changed the wsdl, and everything was fine, in the end.  So yah, minor detail.  Nothing major, I'm not going to push any idea about changing the behavior of axis since it's rational what happened, just sort of surprised me.

Posted by Gollum <mo...@gmail.com>.
Hi  ;

Please, need help  ;

I have exactly the same error  :

serviceRRS::serviceRRS()
         :Stub(" ", APTHTTP1_1)
         {

m_pCall->setEndpointURI("http://localhost:9080/serviceRRS/services");
         }
 The errors is :
   Unhandled exception at 0x7c812a5b in WSTest.exe: Microsoft C++ exception:
HTTPTransportException at memory location 0x0012f550..

How to resolve the problem ?

Thankx a lot

Posted by Martina08 <ma...@gmx.de>.
hi,
Nadir Amra what do you mean with rebuild? I have a problem by Linking. My
Error Message is:
"undefined reference to ´Calculator::Calculator()´ "
So i go to the SVN-site and take many modified Files and replace the old
Files(Installation-Files v1.6b).
my command is:
g++ c.cpp -I$AXISCPP_HOME/include -L$AXISCPP_HOME/lib -ldl
-L<PathToTheLibrary>/libaxis_client.so -o calculator

I despair on that problem :(, please help me ...

Posted by Nadir Amra <am...@us.ibm.com>.

Posted by Deepak Warrier <de...@hotmail.com>.
Hi Nadir,

Posted by Nadir Amra <am...@us.ibm.com>.