Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by "Manrique (US), Jonas" <jo...@boeing.com> on 2022/01/04 19:34:00 UTC

Log4j Vulnerability

Hi,

We use Open Office 4.1.1. We would like to know if this version of software is affected by the Log4j vulnerability?

Best,
Jonas Manrique
Software Engineer
Boeing Global Services | Automated NDI Systems
Email: jonas.manrique@boeing.com<ma...@boeing.com> | Phone: (314) 232-3939

[http://brandcenter-dev.web.boeing.com/common/images/boeing_logo_email.gif]

Re: Log4j Vulnerability

Posted by Dave Fisher <wa...@apache.org>.
It is not affected by that vulnerability.

4.1.1 is impacted by a number of other CVEs and we recommend updating to 4.1.11.

Please see https://www.openoffice.org/security/bulletin.html