Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Udara Liyanage <ud...@wso2.com> on 2015/05/21 06:33:36 UTC

[Doc] Redundant information

Hi,

Information I have bolded appears in multiple locations such as [2]. I
think they need not to be mentioned over an over again. One who could
access the UI at deploying application not need to be mentioned again at
undeploying time. What if these general information is mentioned in one
place like "How to access UI, CLI , curl" in a top generic place.

Login to the Stratos Management Console. The default username and password
is admin.
https://<STRATOS_HOST>:<STRATOS_HTTPS_PORT>/console

   - *By default, <STRATOS_HOST> is localhost. However, if you are using a
   public IP, the respective IP address or domain needs to be specified.*
   - *By default, <STRATOS_HTTPS_PORT> has been set to 9443. However, if
   the port offset has been incremented by n, the default port value needs to
   be incremented by n*

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/4.1.0+Undeploying+a+Your+First+Application
[2]