Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Ma...@mapinfo.com on 2002/08/14 16:14:55 UTC

.htaccess files and Compact Privacy Policies

Hi,

I've been trying to set up a .htaccess file to append a P3P compact privacy
policy to the header of a JSP.

So far, I've placed the .htaccess file in my F:/Apache/htdocs directory and
I'm getting back the compact privacy policy in the header when I go to the
http://foo.mycompany.com, default index page.

However, I can't seem to figure out where to place the .htaccess file so it
works for the applications being served up by Tomcat...e.g
http://foo.mycompany.com/application/applicationsss

Any ideas or comments would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Mark