Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Fr...@idg.de on 2004/02/19 12:22:09 UTC

Antwort: Web Test---Error

Hello,

take a look at the "Browser Header" Information for each Request. Maybe
there ist a Hostvariable you hae to change as well.

Greets
      Frank

|---------+------------------------------->
|         |           jayanthi.chakravarth|
|         |           y@ps.ge.com         |
|         |                               |
|         |           28.01.2004 21:44    |
|         |           Bitte antworten an  |
|         |           "JMeter Users List" |
|         |                               |
|---------+------------------------------->
  |       An:       jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org                                                                               |
  |       Kopie:                                                                                                                 |
  |       Thema:    Web Test---Error                                                                                             |

> Hello,
> I am a new user to jmeter. I am trying to simulate an HTTP test on one of
> my web server. I am using the 1.9.1 version of jmeter. In the demo
> documentation it was mentioned that, for all the Test Plan that we are
> building, all HTTP requests will be sent to the same Web server,
> jakarta.apache.org.
> But then, when I change the server name to customize to my situation, I
> encountered  a   java.net error  , saying "Hostname exception"
Please let me know the fix